As content marketing investments steadily increase, many businesses are evaluating where and how to invest next to find continued success. This raises questions about content quantity and quality, audience priorities and their journeys, first party data needs, resources and technologies.
In this hands-on workshop, David Brown, SVP & Head of Strategy at Knotch, talks with content leaders at Kimberly-Clark, Marriott and Rimini Street about their approach to growing their content successes. We explore topics like:
- How to grow audiences and corresponding first party data
- How to discover unmet audience needs that content can meet
- How to move from categorical content approach to one that is distinct and memorable
- How to create a measurement framework that builds confidence at the executive level
There was even an interactive audience Q&A where audiences could directly connect with our panelists and get their questions answered in real time!
- Josh Blacksmith, Sr. Director, Global Consumer Relationships & Engagement at Kimberly-Clark
- Annie Granatstein, VP, Content Marketing at Marriott International
- Keith Wiegold, Head of Content, Rimini Street