Content inventory software – extract more value from content
CMOs and their content teams are pouring lots of time and resources into creating valuable content. Yet, too often, these efforts don’t maximize the value of content over time for one simple reason: a lack of organization. When you’re constantly focused on creating content, it can be hard to take the time you need to keep it organized. Consequently, it’s impossible to know exactly what you’ve done before, how you might repurpose it, and whether it still has value.
The Knotch Content Intelligence Platform offers content inventory software that automatically organizes and classifies every single piece of content ever created. By storing it under one roof with fast and robust search capabilities, Knotch content inventory software gives marketers easy access to content and helps to maximize the value of content campaigns.
The value of content inventory software
A content inventory is a collection and catalog of all the content you have ever produced for branded content marketing campaigns. It includes blog posts, website pages, infographics, white papers, testimonials, case studies, and many other types of content.
A content inventory enables you to:
- Find any type of content easily.
- Review previous content when creating new pieces.
- Repurpose high-performing pieces.
- Determine whether you’re developing content for all stages of the buyer’s journey.
- Lay the groundwork for a qualitative content audit.
- See whether your content is up to date.
- Make sure branding is accurate across all assets.
- Evaluate content marketing and storytelling efforts with a high-level view of content efforts.
- Build a content plan with clear knowledge of previous campaigns.
Most content teams today try to organize their inventories in spreadsheets. But the number of hours required to manually collect and log every piece of content can be overwhelming. And as teams are racing to produce new content, the task of inventorying existing content can easily be relegated to the back burner.
Content inventory software can help by automatically finding, organizing, and tagging content, saving considerable time and cost. For a content inventory solution that is part of a complete content intelligence platform, more brands today are turning to Knotch.
The Knotch Content Intelligence Platform
Knotch is an independent Content Intelligence Platform that helps CMOs and their teams measure and impact the outcome of their B2C and B2B content marketing campaigns. Providing real-time actionable intelligence across all content investments, we help marketers effectively plan, measure, optimize, and benchmark their content efforts.
In addition to inventorying content, the Knotch platform provides marketers with all the solutions they need to develop, execute, and measure winning content campaigns.
- Content-wide analytics deliver a complete view of how content is performing across all owned and paid channels. Quantitative content marketing metrics help measure the volume of engagement. Qualitative audience sentiment data lets marketers know how audiences actually feel about the content they consume.
- Competitor content analysis provides insight into the competition’s content campaigns. A publisher matching tool makes it easy to find the right partner based on target demographics, content cycles, creative goals, and KPIs.
- Content journey mapping tools allow marketers to define organic, custom stages for all users and to map the ideal content to each stage.
- A content recommendation engine engages audiences in organic and personalized conversations, collecting feedback that informs the next, most valuable step in their journey.
- Automated content insights provide marketers with access to the most relevant information based on topic, audience, and more. Knotch helps surface insights that can be otherwise easily missed.
Knotch content inventory software
Knotch content inventory software automatically organizes and classifies every single content asset ever created under one roof. At the click of a button, our system automatically tags collateral, indexes your content, and records everything for easy access whenever you need it. With simple and intuitive content organization that arranges everything in one place, you’ll always have exactly what you need.
With the Knotch content inventory software solution, you can:
- Index content quickly with Google’s Natural Language Processing (NLP) technology.
- Automatically tag and index content for easy, immediate access.
- Use robust filter and search capabilities to easily find content by topic, title, keyword, URL, custom tags, categories, dates, and more.
Why choose Knotch?
The Knotch Content Intelligence Platform provides marketers with a comprehensive set of solutions for managing every aspect of content campaigns. We deliver real-time intelligence so marketers can take immediate action to optimize campaigns. We provide audience sentiment data that reveals how audiences feel about content – a critical piece in determining whether content is effective or not. We offer independently collected and unbiased data, as we never monetize from distribution channels and have no investment in the success of what we measure. And we provide first-party data that brands own forever, ending dependence on unreliable third-party data.
With the Knotch platform, content marketers can measure content marketing performance more accurately, using real-time data to optimize campaigns and drive greater ROI.
FAQs: What is content inventory software?
What is a content inventory?
A content inventory is a catalog of content that’s created for marketing purposes. An inventory makes it easier to find content, to know what content has been created in the past, and to get a bird’s-eye view of content efforts.
What is a content inventory vs. a content audit?
A content inventory is a quantitative assessment that catalogs all existing content. A content audit evaluates the quality of content and determines how well it is reaching target audiences.
What is content inventory software?
Content inventory software provides automated tools for collecting, tagging, and indexing a wide variety of content. By automatically finding and organizing content, content inventory software can help CMOs and their content teams to keep track of content more easily while avoiding the task of manually collecting and cataloging content pieces.